Friday, July 6, 2007

Purpose

I have never had a blog before and I know that that makes me kind of behind the times but oh well. The purpose behind me actually starting one of these is four-fold.
  1. I really want a place where I can put down the things that the Lord is teaching me through the study of His Word and the Law. I have never been able to keep a regular journal but maybe this will go better.
  2. The second purpose of this is so that I can have a place to put down my feelings and thoughts on the Lord's call for me to serve as His missionary and hopefully get some insight from others on this subject.
  3. The third purpose of this thing is because I need somewhere to write about the different books that I have read, am reading, and want to read.
  4. The last purpose is to just write about what is going on in my life to keep the few people who read this updated.

No comments: